- You must enroll in this course to access course content.
Hi, I’m Nita McEvoy and welcome to my Microblading Course where you’ll learn everything you need to know about this in-demand cosmetic procedure. We’ll cover Microblading from all angles, from what it is and how to do it, to how to provide a first-class experience for clients and how to build your own business.
As a beauty professional, you have the power to help people feel happier and more confident about their appearance. By adding Microblading to your services, you’ll have the opportunity to truly change lives.
During this course, you’ll learn about:
- The art and the science behind Microblading,
- The practical needs, including legislation, your equipment, licences, insurance, and health & safety,
- The personal element of treatments including how to understand your clients’ needs and build trust,
- Microblading tools (you’ll practice hair stroke patterns on latex)
- Performing safe and effective Microblading treatments on
This course is accredited by:
The CPD Standards Office part of THE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CONSORTIUM LTD
T: 0203 745 6463
Please ensure that you take medical advice in the event that either you or your client have a health problem that may compromise the delivery of a safe treatment.
Any qualification from Nita McEvoy School of Advanced Beauty & Aesthetics does not qualify you to advise or diagnose any medical condition.
Are you insured?
It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you have adequate insurance while learning a new skill and before you attend the practical part of this course, as you will be working on live models.
Many insurance providers will cover you while you’re a student. You can then upgrade your policy after you’ve qualified and have started making an income from your new skill.
Please submit a copy of your insurance certificate to me before attending the practical training day.
For more details, please see the section “Insurance”.