Fat-dissolving treatments are perfect for clients who are not looking to take on invasive surgeries such as liposuction to shift stubborn fat. Fat-dissolving brands like Lemon Bottle are known for their success in getting rid of stubborn fat in localised pockets of the subcutaneous layers of the body.
HOWEVER, this type of treatment is not suitable for dissolving visceral fat making it an unsuitable alternative to weight loss. It is better suited for the assistance of the loss of stubborn, hard-to-work-on areas of the body.
The biggest benefits to fat dissolving over other invasive methods include
- It’s a quick procedure
- Non-invasive/non-surgical option for fat reduction
- Fast results
- Although swelling is to be expected, results can be seen from the first day
- Best results are seen after a course of 3 or more sessions and a time frame of 6-8 weeks.
- Minimal downtime, mild redness, swelling and bruising typically resolved within 72 hours.
- Cost-effective in comparison to other fat reduction treatments, such as liposuction.
- Unlike Liposuction, Fat Dissolving injections normally lead to a degree of skin contraction and tightening too, so you’re less likely to end up with loose skin around the areas which have been treated.
- Only targets pockets of fat
- Results are not always immediate
- Varying results in clients. Some clients may need many treatments to try to achieve any noticeable results.
- Most products sting or burn when administered causing discomfort
- There can be mild pain, redness, or swelling at the injection site for around 24-48 hours following the treatment