MICRONEEDLING: with this cutting-edge treatment, you can harness your body’s natural healing powers to give your skin a beauty boost.
With its scientifically proven benefits, this treatment can revitalise and improve the appearance of your skin and have you feeling at your best. It reduces the visible signs of ageing, as well as scarring, sun damage, stretch marks, slackened skin, dilated blood vessels and uneven skin tone.
How does it work?
We use a device containing tiny needles to create thousands of microscopic punctures in the lower layers of the skin. This stimulates the natural healing process, which causes the improved heath and appearance of your skin. To add to this process, we apply a nourishing serum and mask after the procedure and provide you with aftercare to carry out at home for the first day.
Each of the microscopic punctures we make causes the brain to respond as if you’ve had an injury. Blood rushes to the area, which triggers a significant increase in the production of collagen and elastin. As a result, your skin becomes firmer and fresher, and looks healthier.
It is suitable for all skin types and can be performed on both the face and the body.
What are the benefits?
- Microneedling can give you incredible, visible results to your skin without need for invasive surgery.
- It uses your body’s natural healing mechanism to rejuvenate your skin and minimise or completely delay the need for fillers, Botox or surgical intervention.
- This treatment has very little down time, so most clients return to work the next day.
- It is a very safe treatment and it causes no lasting damage to your skin.
- Results can be seen after just two or three weeks after the procedure. Your skin will continue to improve over several months as new collagen is continuously formed in the area.
We understand that you may have questions about the procedure, so we have put together some FAQs to help you decide if this is the treatment for you.
If you’d like to book an appointment or find out more about Microneedling, call us today on 0208 440 8893.